So you’re looking to partner up with a private label SEO reseller, but you genuinely don’t know where to begin or what you should be looking for. You’re basically searching for your perfect match, but how do you honestly know if you are compatible or not? It can be a stressful task mealing through potential business partners, so being prepared and knowing what you are looking for will help you a lot in navigating through the fly-by-nights and salesman who are out to make some quick money. Before partnering with anyone, it’s essential to have a firm grasp of your short-term and long-term business goals and the sort of relationship you need to sustain your marketing efforts. At this point, you’ll want to do some background checks to get a more precise idea on your suitors’ values and reputation before going into more formal considerations. The good news is that at the end of the process, you’ll have a white label partner who understands your needs and who will provide you with all the tools and services you need to conduct your business successfully.
Does the past really matter? Can’t we just focus on the present and move on from there? Absolutely not! History is an important resource in distinguishing who will be the best option as a business partner and should therefore be taken into severe consideration. Some initial questions you may need to ask include:
- How many years have you been in the business?
- What is your average annual client retention rate?
- How many years have your SEO professionals been working in the SEO industry?
- Are your staff certified in Google Analytics, Google search console, etc.?
- Have you implemented SEO during web design?
- How many of your current partners have been working with you for more than a year?
Having these questions answered helps you narrow down which agency best suits your needs. In addition, they may provide services you were unaware of which will serve your business well if you choose to partner with them, which is why gathering as much information as possible helps you make the most informed decision for your business.
What You Should Be Looking For
Now that you’ve narrowed down your choices, it’s time to look for the qualities that will benefit your business the most. You want to partner with an agency that prioritises your values, listens to what you want to achieve, and then works with you to accomplish those goals. Consider these points when choosing a private label SEO reseller:
- Track record – any seo agency worth their salt should have an extensive and distinguishable track record of performance capabilities. Don’t be afraid to ask tough questions and request samples of previous work.
- Reviews – a company’s most potent advocate is a happy and satisfied customer, so do a little digging and check those reviews.
- Staffing – pairing with an agency that is relatively the same size as your business is a general rule of thumb. For example, if you only have a few SEO accounts coming in, you will only need a small SEO agency and visa versa. In addition, larger scale agencies may lose sight of customer-centric relationships and consider you more like a number rather than a name.
- Scalability – will the agency be able to supplement your growth projections and scale their services as you bring in more SEO accounts?
- Communication – do you want direct client communication or indirect client communication from the agency? Again, this decision will be based on whether you want the agency behind the scenes or not.
- Transparency – a reputable SEO agency should have full transparency in all aspects of project fulfilment. A lack of transparency is an immediate red flag.
- Reporting – the agency should have the ability to report on KPI’s and provide a dashboard to showcase performance metrics. But, again, sustainable improvements and bottom-line results are vital factors.
Once you find the perfect SEO agency to partner with, you can start expanding your reach and scaling your business. So, if you’re interested in partnering with a private label SEO reseller, then contact us today to learn more about our services and book your free trial.