Digital transformation is not something that can be outsourced or done by a business. Strong leadership is required for digital change, typically both personally and through a guiding coalition within the firm. Consulting services are typically used as they develop expertise in implementing digital transformation strategies in several firms across industries. The insider viewpoints of these driving digital transformations within a corporation will be leveled by this external expertise.
Businesses should work with professionals like Eric Minoli and his consultancy firm Calimero Consulting. In many instances, he can provide the potential business owners’ need to solve their company’s problems and enhance its operations. Eric is the person one should be working with due to his consulting experience and documented history of assisting firms to develop and prosper.
In addition to this, he is a highly sought-after speaker about disruptive technology, agile transformation, and digital disruption. Businesses should make use of his knowledge and enthusiasm and have him hire a speaker.
About Eric Minoli
Eric Minoli is a prolific pioneer and disruptor that combines the method of power with meticulous designing and strategic thinking with the entrepreneurial spirit and temperament to demand the calculated risks of a digital media entrepreneur. Over the past 30 years, he has consistently pushed the boundaries of what is practical in the media and education sectors. He has won numerous awards and honors on a global level for his work in government, non-profit, and camera groups. Check the Linkedin of Eric Minoli to learn more about him and connect with him.
Eric’s work and academic experiences in France, India, Brazil, the United States, and Canada have all shaped his pragmatic, strong, and practical worldwide perspective.
His education qualification includes –
- Mini-MBA degree
- Certification in digital transformation
- Bachelor’s first degree from the Provence Université in France.
- He also holds degrees from McGill University and the University of Golden State, Berkeley.
He holds leadership positions on several boards and committees –
- Université de l’Ontario Français
- Les Médias Francophones Publiques
- The International Federation of TV Archives
- He is the organization’s creator and CTO as well as the director of ground systems engineering at Secure Enterprise Systems Engineering (SES).
- Eric previously held the position of chief technology officer at InfoPort Communication Group
- Network architecture Director of Capital One Financial.
- He has given numerous lectures on IPv6, Wireless networks, video, and VoIP during his career. Additionally, he has also taken numerous local college courses on these subjects.
He has also received various awards –
- 2017 IBC Innovation Award Winner.
- 2017 Digital TV Europe Content Innovation Award Finalist for Best New Venture.
- 2017 IABM Game Changer Award Finalist.
- He has traveled throughout French Ontario to share his perspectives with Franco-Ontarian communities.
- Minoli has also been appointed the acting president of Groupe Media TFO.
- He has previously worked in the media and education sectors as a vice president of technology.
Eric Minoli is regarded as a thought leader. He is hooked on giving corporations more power and has extensive networks. Innovation, cost-effectiveness, and his dedication to success are the cornerstones of his work. He has extensive experience assisting clients with business remodeling as both a practice owner and advisor. Eric Minoli is the best choice if a company looking for a high-level executive to help their business through a digital transformation.